Friday, September 13, 2013

Currently Obsessing: ZooKshop - Antler and Horn Pieces

I'm not even clear how I found these glorious painted animal parts. I was wandering aimlessly around the internet when suddenly my computer screen was filled with all sorts of amazingness.
 
I love pieces that start a conversation. These DEFINATLY do that. I don't know anyone who owns anything like this (yet), but that's probably for the best. Friendships tend to be strained when you are constantly trying to steal things off their walls. Which is what I would do if I ever walked into a house where one of these bad boys resides. Rip it right off the wall and make a run for it.
 
Sorry I'm not sorry, love makes you me do crazy things.
pink/grey/black painted deer skull. ZooKshop @ Etsy
 
purple/mint antler. ZooKshop @ Etsy
 
neon pink/yellow painted deer skull. ZooKshop @ Etsy
 
 Someday I'm going to hang one of these bad boys up on my wall. Until then they'll just have to hang out here.
 
Someday, I'll come back for you my darlings....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment