Thursday, September 12, 2013

Introductions: A Bit About Me

 
2013 year has been pretty freakin' awesome.
 
I got married, my daughter started kindergarten, and I started saving for retirement. I'm feeling pretty grown up. Somewhere along the way, life has gotten really busy. I hear that's part of this whole adult situation I seem to have gotten myself into.
 
My family is awesome. We've all been a little banged up on the journey so far, but in my mind, I've ended up with so much more than I ever though possible.
 
 all shiny and happy and newly married.
 
Whoever saw fit to allow me to end up with a guy like him and child like her, I owe you an eternal debt of gratitude.
 
my favorite-est small person
 
Enter Things I Didn't Make Up. This is one part DIY projects (or at least some incentive to finish all the projects laying around the house), one part a forced attempt to clean up/organize/decorate our house, and one part style (home, personal, etc).
 

Now, shall we get this party started?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment