Monday, November 25, 2013

Gold Wedge Sneakers

I got a bit ahead of myself and bought something ridiculous.
 
GOLD. WEDGE. SNEAKERS.
 
No online shopping but if you live in the Twin Cities its your lucky day!

I absolutely LOVE them. I also have absolutely no idea what to wear with them.  They are far less tacky than they look.  Not un-tacky, just less tacky.  It seems like such a shame to have such amazing shoes, and then be completely lost on what to wear with them!
 
Typically when I am at a loss, I head on over to Pinterest (that's a link to my page) and usually get some ideas pretty quickly.  Apparently gold wedge sneakers are not happening yet, because its slim pickin's.
 
Well hey, if Beyoncé is doing it, at least I know I'm on the right track.  Now to hijack a cab...
 
I know with shoes like that, you gotta keep the rest of the outfit simple, but so far, I am struggling!
 
Any ideas, anyone?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment